IDEAL ALUMINUM PRODUCTS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All sales are deemed to take place at Ideal’s place of business in St. Augustine, Florida.
- A completed and signed credit application must be on file to begin order processing.
- The confirmation or order acknowledgment is the sole and entire agreement for each order between Ideal and its customer.
- All sale payment terms are 2/10 net 30 unless otherwise agreed upon in the confirmation agreement.
- All returned orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Ideal’s Standard Warranty applies to all purchases unless otherwise specified. The Standard Warranty is available for download at the bottom of the page or online at www.ideal-ap.com/warranty.
- Ideal’s liability on any order is limited to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Estimated ship date is the estimated date that the order leaves Ideal’s plant in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Prices are subject to change prior to shipping.
All orders subject to cancelation fee. All orders on which production has started must be paid in full.